Eco-Friendly Bamboo Bowl
Why We Love It:
The Beco Bowls are sustainable to produce and biodegradable. They’re made from natural bamboo resin which is BPA-free. They're designed to be eco-friendly, functional, and durable. They are even dishwasher-friendly.
Bamboo fibers are blended with rice husks, a by-product of rice farming, to create the hardy bowls. The natural strength of bamboo makes them as tough and hard-wearing as plastic alternatives.
And they are designed to maximize your dog's enjoyment at dinner time. The waved edges and the balanced depth to width ratio keep the food in, even when they’re chomping excitedly.
- Bamboo grows in abundance 30 x faster than trees. In turn, producing 30 x more oxygen and absorbs 35 x more carbon dioxide. It's a cut-and-come-again plant, which means it can be cropped without disrupting the root ball, minimizing carbon release when it's harvested.
- Beco Pets is PETA Approved and does not test on animals
- Beco Pets donates 5% of profits towards the Beco Foundation, a non-profit charity run by a third-party board that donates to charities and causes helping animals across the world!
Size (outer diameter):
- Small - 6.7 inches | Capacity - 17oz
- Medium - 8.3 inches | Capacity - 25oz
- Large - 10.2 inches | Capacity - 50oz